If you’re ready for a clear, easy-to-follow plan that will teach your child the skills necessary to happily sleep through the night (and take long, restful naps during the day), then here’s everything you need to know about setting up a private consultation with me:
First, let me tell you exactly what’s included:
- A preliminary evaluation This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s sleep habits and routines. I will email this to you and ask that you return it at least 24hours prior to the consultation so I can begin to develop your customized sleep plan.
- A private, 60 minute consultation This will usually take place in the comfort of your own home (unless due to distance, work schedules, or personal preference, Skype/teleconference is required). We will discuss strategies, troubleshoot potential problems, and you will learn how to address bedtime, night wakings, naptimes, or any other specific issues you are experiencing.
- A detailed, fully customised sleep plan Once you are happy with the strategies discussed I will develop your customised sleep plan and provide you with a copy for easy reference.
- Four follow-up phone calls These will happen in the first week you implement your plan to support you through your journey to reaching your sleep goals. During these calls, we will celebrate your successes and discuss any issues you encounter.
- One week of unlimited e-mail support. After your four follow-up phone calls, you will receive an additional week of unlimited e-mail support. I’ll give you my private e-mail address, so that you can send me any questions that come up. I’ll respond to your e-mails within one business day.
My availability varies, but I can often accommodate a new client within a week… and sometimes even sooner.
If you’re not sure if a consultation is right for you, or if you have any questions, please give me a call on 0406 663 902. This will give us the chance to discuss your family’s unique situation and decide together if a consultation is the right solution for you.
I look forward to hearing from you soon and helping you solve your child’s sleep issues!